PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm 
Cleaner

Title: Untitled for now
Author: Mamaboolj
Fandom: Whistler
Characters: Elias Noth/Nicole Miller
Spoilers: Entire Series
Rating: PG-13 (probably PG)
Setting: Takes place in a store in NYC; she's visiting him there.

"Spearmint? Banana? Here." Elias chose a rectangular box from the shelf. "A variety pack. Can we leave now?"

Nicole grabbed the box from his hands to read the contents. "I don't like all of these flavors." She started to place it back, but Elias stopped her.

"Maybe someone else will." A grin - part mischievous, part flirtatious - spread across his face.

"One of those co-eds you like to tease me about?" She looked him in the eye, challenging him. "Go ahead. I dare you! NYU would fire your ass so fast you wouldn't have to finish out the year you promised them. Then I'd get you back in Whistler sooner."

He didn't let the challenge pass. "That's not a bad idea, Nicole. And I have the perfect freshman in mind. A cute little blond in one of my classes. I know she'd be willing to help out."

"On second thought..." She placed the multi-pack back on the shelf and continued scanning the options. "Chocolate! Perfect." Nicole selected a brown package of six, and Elias headed toward the door.

"Just where do you think you're going, Elias?" He turned to see her looking quite indignant.

"To pay." His body language made clear he thought this was obvious.

"We're not done shopping. You still need to pick out your favorite flavor." She pointed to the colorful items wrapped in plastic that hung from a nearby display. "Unless of course, you just love the taste of latex."

Shaking his head, Elias walked over to the display. "Next time, we plan ahead and shop on-line."

Post subject: Re: Untitled Drabble, by mamaboolj, Elias/Nicole, PG-13
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 pm 
Raptor Wrangler

Variety Pack? Spice of Life?

No matter what you call it, it's a fun little drabble. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 pm 
Administrator

God, I love this. This may actually be my favorite of the Whistler fics, at least the fluffy ones.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm 
Cleaner

Before writing this fic but especially afterwords, I've been searching regular pharmacies and drugstores for these products - and none to be had! I guess it's got to be specialty store or mail order for these two, at least, you know, for certain activities ;)