It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Grace's involvement with Keith Raniere's Sex Slave cult
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 am 
Morose Artist

I'm a hardcore Helo & Athena fan and most certainly also a fan of Grace, so when I found out about her involvement with NXIVM and possibly even with DOS, the slave and branding cult within NXIVM, it felt like a punch in the gut.

Grace seemed to have joined NXIVM around 2008, while still on BSG and only cut ties with the organization recently when the FBI started investigating Keith Raniere and NXIVM for human trafficking and various other crimes. Keith Raniere, the leader of this cult is by now in prison without bail.

It is at this point not clear how deep Grace was actually involved, but several former NXIVM members, who fled the organization, reported that she was quite active in that organization from 2008 to quite recently and that she knew about DOS and the branding. She certainly was quite cozy with several of the organizations leaders, including Raniere himself. As recently as 2016 she recorded a promotional video series with Raniere.

Until proven otherwise I will consider Grace a victim in all this and really hope she wasn't involved with DOS, let alone being a branded member. But all this may certainly have a very negative effect on her future and may prevent her from getting another big role on a show.

The thing I really don't get is how a smart woman like Grace can get sucked into such a scheme...

The other BSG actress that got sucked into this cult is Nicki Clyne and she most certainly was deeply involved and a branded slave of Allison Mack (she was on Smallville) who herself is a slave of Keith Raniere and the leader of DOS. It actually seems that Nicki's joining of the cult and wanting out of her BSG contract was the true reason behind Cally being killed off early in season 4.

Nicki Clyne quit acting, broke her contract with Battlestar Galatica producers to join NXIVM mission full time

Will Grace Park speak about role with cult leader busted for sex trafficking?

9-videos show Grace Park drank Kool-aid served by Keith Raniere

More about all this can be found under these links:

https://artvoice.com/category/nxivm/#.Wtbf0y7wbmE

https://frankreport.com/